Posted: Saturday, November 11, 2017 12:11 AM
Company Name: Aircom of Tampa Bay
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Why work here?
“Awesome ownership and management that takes care of employees.”
POSITION: Full time position for a qualified HVAC Lead Installer, Residential/Commercial new construction and retrofit.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fabricate, install fiberglass/metal duct systems and associated mechanical equipment in accordance with the Florida Mechanical Code. Applicant should be proficient in the installation, wiring and start-up of Residential/Commercial split systems and packaged units, i.e., change outs.
* Minimum 5 years experience
* Ability to read and install from mechanical drawings and or blueprints.
* Clean and Valid Florida Drivers License.
* Excellent communication skills
* Neat appearance
* Own tools
* Excellent pay
* 1 week vacation and 401k after first year of employment.
* Holiday pay and medical benefits after first 90 days.
TO APPLY: Email Resume: Jeff@aircomair.com
Fax Resume: 727-797-7316
Aircom 1185 Cedar St. Safety Harbor FL 34695
Company address: 1185 Cedar Street
• Location: Safety Harbor, FL, Tampa
• Post ID: 41826107 southwestflorida