Posted: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 12:03 AM
Company Name: RC Executives Inc.
Benefits Offered Medical, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Best construction company to work for in Florida”
Real Construction Executives
Bonita Springs Florida
RC Executives The leader in Construction Staffing for Florida
Our Client Commercial Construction rated best place to work.
A top commercial construction company in Sarasota, Florida is currently seeking an experienced successful Project Manager for their expanding team. The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of proven successful commercial construction project management experience.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Construction Project Manager
● Provide opportunities for personal and professional growth for our team.
● Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors to increase profitable and sustainable growth.
● Offer clients new and innovative solutions to ensure quality, reduce risk, and provide the lowest total cost.
● Manage Subcontractors and Vendors to surpass customer expectations, minimize risk, and lower cost.
● Read and interpret established scope of work.
● Plan specifications to ensure complete understanding of all project requirements.
● Develop project plans, phases and schedules.
● Communicate plan and schedule changes, alternate work assignments, change orders and scope revisions to the project team.
● Accurately project cost to complete based on intimate job knowledge and experience to eliminate financial surprises, effectively manage the project and provide accurate costing feedback to estimating.
● Oversee administrative deliverables to minimize risk and allow for timely and accurate decisions.
● Drive operation to manage all projects in timely manner while focus on safety, quality and integrity with all.
Requirements of the Commercial Construction Project Manager
● Minimum of 5 years proven successful commercial construction project management experience
● Degree required in Construction Management
● Must be computer literate, possess the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, efficiently, accurately, on schedule, within budget, and with a high degree of quality
● Knowledge of a variety of construction standards, methods, and procedures is required
● Must be dependable with a stable work history, and have exceptional communication and organizational skills
● Must be able to work in a fast paced, time sensitive, team environment
● Must have good communication skills, written skills, computer skills and people skills that represent the integrity and philosophy of the Company
About RC Executives Inc.:
Number one Florida relocation experts for the construction industry in Florida.
RC Executive Management
Intelligent Staffing Solutions
Full Service Human Resource Provider
Confidential Search and Recruitment
• Location: Bonita Springs, FL, Fort Myers
• Post ID: 42119122 southwestflorida